Monday, March 15, 2010

Gift Idea: Flirty Aprons + Sale

.

Mothers Day is coming up and this would be a great gift for someone you know or for yourself! I know that I don't feel very festive in the kitchen so why not get a little something to make you feel a little better while you cook: even if it's chicken nuggets!

I recently found a new store, Flirty Aprons and although it's just me and the kids they think they are pretty cool! Click here to see all of them! They even make matching ones for your little ones!

Here's are some promo codes so you can save even more:

-Use take20off for 20% off purchase of $40 or more. (Exp 3/15)
-Use Ship4zero for Free Shipping with purchase of $60 or more. (Exp 3/31)

When you get to Flirty Aprons they also show you the most affordable options on the lower right of the screen, I love the Luscious Lemons (too cute)!

Happy Shopping! Thanks Kim!

Don't miss a THING! Subscribe here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting My San Francisco Mommy!