Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Avent Pacifiers As Low As $.40 at Walgreens



Being a first time mom I found the Avent pacifiers - specifically the soothie pacifier (as shown in the image above) to be a lifesaver! My baby has quite a healthy appetite and after nursing (sometimes for an hour+) he would still smack his lips as if he wanted more and the lactation consultant, nurses and pediatrician all recommended the Avent soothie pacifier. I actually received a complimentary one during my hospital stay but never noticed it in my bag until after I had went out and purchased a pack myself.

Print this coupon $1.50 off when you buy any ONE AVENT Pacifier Pack. There is an unadvertised deal at Walgreens, so while you are at the store  consider checking for these. Note that the price of the pacifier can vary per Walgreens location.
 
Here’s the unadvertised deal:
Avent Soothie Pacifier, 2 pk, $4.29 (price may vary depending on location/region)
Use the $1.50 off when you buy any ONE AVENT Pacifier Pack printable coupon
Stack with $2/1 Avent Pacifiers, Nipples or Bottles, 2 pack or Single 9 oz Bottle (Walgreens March Coupon Booklet)
Final Price:  $0.79 or $0.40 each!

Thanks St Louis Mommy.

Keep up with all the postings by following us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter. Subscribe Here for our daily eNewsletter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting My San Francisco Mommy!