Monday, June 18, 2012

Shipping Breast Milk From E. Coast to W. Coast via UPS

During my recent travels to the East Coast for work I had to figure out a way to get my breast milk home. At first I considered putting my milk into a cooler full of ice and carrying it on board the plane or checking it in, however after some thought I decided not to go route should I run into any problems at the airport with security and TSA. I then decided to ship the milk home and opted to go with UPS and I'm sure glad I did as shipping the milk home was easy, hassle free and quick. I went to a nearby UPS location and told them I was planning on having milk shipped back to California and they gave me a two special ice packs, a styrofoam cooler, a cardboard box and some bubble wrap to use as fillers in the cooler.

At the end of my trip I dropped off the package at UPS and the next morning the package arrived at my doorstep. I love how UPS made it so simple to get my frozen milk home and I even got an alert when the package was delivered. After this trip and delivery I will definitely be using UPS for all my shipments.

Do you use UPS as a shipping method? Become a member of UPS My Choice and get delivery that fits your life. You can receive alerts before your packages arrive, electronically authorize packages for drop-of at your business or home. Other free features include telling your packages to re-route to other locations and many other options.

Note this post contains sponsored content.

Keep up with all the postings by following us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter. Subscribe Here for our daily eNewsletter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting My San Francisco Mommy!