Monday, July 23, 2012

Amazon Mom Free Membership = Free Shipping & 20% Off

If you are not an Amazon Mom member hurry over and sign up now so you can get 3 months for FREE!

You will receive 20% off diapers and wipes plus you also get Free 2 day shipping on almost everything they sell through Amazon Prime. You will need a credit card to sign up, but you will not be charged if you cancel the free trial before the 3 month trial ends.

I can not see the sign up page when I log into my current account because I’m a member – so if you took advantage of the free trial in the past you may need to set up a new Amazon account.

Keep up with all the postings by following us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter. Subscribe Here for our daily eNewsletter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting My San Francisco Mommy!