Be sure to like the page and then provide your ExtraCare card number along with your email address then you'll receive the coupon via email. Once you’ve received the e-mail containing your coupon, you will then print it out and redeem at any CVS store. Note this offer has a limited quantity, while supplies last and limit of one coupon per customer.
I had the opportunity to try all the flavors at the official release dinner party event awhile back and my favorite is the candy coated chocolates with peanuts and the chocolate caramel peanut nougat. Everyone who I have introduced this candy to has loved it as well - so be sure to give it a try if you haven't done so already!
Also for you Tom Brady or football fans be sure to check out this funny video Tom Brady shot with UNREAL.
Keep up with all the postings by following us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter. Subscribe Here for our daily eNewsletter!
I tried these for the first time last week. I loved the stylish, desaturated colors of the m&m-style candies. oh, and they taste great too!
ReplyDelete~Cat
I'm having trouble leaving a comment with my google account, so I'm using the anonymous option.