Saturday, October 30, 2010

Green Ostrich LunchSkin Reusable Bag Review and Giveaway


I frequently take a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to work. It's perfect- peanut butter to keep me going + a little sweet jelly + whole wheat bread for fiber. The only thing that is imperfect about this glorious sandwich is the plastic bag I put it in. I usually try to re-use them, but in short- I don't. I throw them away- and I feel guilty about it. Now I have a wonderful product that I was fortunate review and also one to giveaway for a lucky reader.

I'm a dishwasher diva, and I hate to hand-wash things unless I really have to! This product is food-safe, dishwasher safe, reusable sandwich bag made from thick European cotton fabric and hand-sewn in the USA.  They come in very cute designs, such as the apple design as above.  Their prices are reasonable considering that they are re-usable and sturdy.

If you want to learn more about their product, search for others, or purchase- check out the Green Ostrich website.



Don't miss a THING! Subscribe here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting My San Francisco Mommy!