KLUTCHclub is a monthly subscription company that provides over $50 worth of health and wellness products delivered monthly - usually the 3rd week of the month. Memberships can be purchased one, three or twelve months at a time however note the cost goes down with more months purchased at once. Products vary each month however they generally include anything from healthy snacks and beverages, organic protein bars, workout apparel, skincare products and supplements primarily focusing on smaller brands and companies.
My kit was "Get Ready For Summer" which included:
- Two $25 gift cards (one for myself and the other for a friend or workout partner) to Moving Comfort to add to my workout wardrobe which was perfect timing since I'm in need of some new workout pants
- A .33fl oz of Hydrozatone a 90-second wrinkle reducer serum which I shared with my mom and she was happy with the immediate results
- O.N.E Coconut water - which I LOVE! Coconut water is a fantastic natural drink that boosts your potassium and mineral levels
- Two ThinkThin bars to snack on while on the go. The two flavors I received were chunky peanut butter and chocolate mixed nuts and of the two I liked the chocolate mixed nuts a little more.
- One water bottle
- My favorite was a gift card to Yoga Download where I can stream, download a yoga, meditation, pilates, cardio and music class at any time which is perfect since I can barely find time to squeeze in some "me and quiet time" with baby E being a professional cat napper.
To learn more about KLUTCHclub be sure to visit the website, "Like" them on Facebook and enter their contest giveaways and follow them on Twitter and Pinterest.
Keep up with all the postings by following us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter. Subscribe Here for our daily eNewsletter!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting My San Francisco Mommy!